The Swanky Monkey

My life, My hobby

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Summer is here!

It's been a while since I have posted so its time I update. I made my niece a newsboy hat a few weeks ago. It is a little long, I should have torn out one row and it would have fit perfect. She is definitely about as cute as they get :)
I also finished Sophie's summer dress, and she added her personal touch to the chest (a nice quarter-sized chocolate spot!) Thankfully I used a nice cotton so it washed out fine. I had to heavily adjust my pattern to make it come to size for her, and it turned out ok. I'm not totally pleased, but again, I'm so biased as she is cute no matter.
Last but not least, I made another pair of booties. Not sure what I will do with them yet, but I'm sure they will find a good home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment